Service Hold Request

Going Out of Town?

Fill out an Out of Town Notification Form (PDF) stating that you will not be occupying your home. Per City Ordinance Number 132: "Persons vacating their residence or business for longer than 3 months may sign an affidavit of vacancy with the city in order to abate the monthly fee during their absence. Failure to notify the city upon return and resumption of the monthly fee will result in payment of the abated fees and forfeiture of any future waiver of fees."

You may also use this form to notify the City of San Luis that you have returned from out of town.