San Luis, Arizona — The City of San Luis, Arizona is excited to announce the launch of their newly designed website and domain. The website overhaul is the first major redesign since 2014 and offers visitors a new look alongside access to the most up to date information.
The redesigned website includes a domain name change from www.cityofsanluis.org to www.sanluisaz.gov and will include:
• Easy access to the calendar of events
• Information about Mayor and Council
• Information about all city departments and all active board and commission
• A subscription service to our publications (newsletters, notices, road closures, etc.)
• As well as easy access to the City Code, Resolutions, Ordinances, and Minutes.
The redesigned website will make it easier for our residents, local and external agencies, as well as members of the public to reach out to the various departments and discover the services the city provides. All visits to the old website will be redirected to the new website (www.sanluisaz.gov).
“I would like to congratulate the San Luis Information Technology Department and everyone who contributed to the redesigned website for their outstanding work accomplishment,” stated Mayor Gerardo Sanchez. “With the evolution of technology it remains important for the City of San Luis to provide all of our information online for our community to access,” he concluded.