San Luis, Arizona — With less than 28 days remaining for a complete census count, the City of San Luis invites the community to its final series of events to boost awareness of the 2020 Census. The first in the Censo Banquetero series will take place Tuesday, September 8th, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The City of San Luis Censo Banquetero is a census neighborhood drive-up event that will provide residents and community members an opportunity to complete their 2020 Census questionnaire from the comfort of their vehicles on electronic devices. Each community member that participates will be receiving a voucher for a free meal from a local restaurant as well as an entry into the Final Todos Contamos Sweepstakes.
These neighborhood events will take place on:
- September 8, 2020 – 2342 David Riedel Blvd, San Luis AZ
- September 10, 2020 – 1429 N. 9th Avenue, San Luis AZ
- September 14, 2020 – Avenue F and San Luis Lane, San Luis AZ
- September 15, 2020 – Eligio Ramirez Park - 415 N. Madrigal Drive, San Luis AZ
- September 17, 2020 – 1037 Kennedy Lane, San Luis AZ
- September 21, 2020 – PPEP Park - 467 Cesar Chavez Blvd, San Luis AZ
- September 22, 2020 – 285 Rio Sonora Street, San Luis AZ
- September 24, 2020 – 1422 Sol Avenue, San Luis AZ
- September 28, 2020 – Jose Cabello Park - 735 N. 6th Drive, San Luis AZ
- September 29, 2020 – San Luis City Hall - 1090 E Union Street, San Luis AZ
“As of today, the City of San Luis has a response rate of 41.0% less than what the final response rate was for 2010. Having a complete and accurate response rate helps determine the future for the City of San Luis, with an abundance of growth. Your participation in the 2020 Census is crucial as it ensures we have enough resources for first responders, schools, low-income programs, and much more,” stated Mayor Gerardo Sanchez. “We invite all residents to join us and take part in our final census sweepstakes,” he added.
For more information, please visit http://census2020.sanluisaz.gov/ or contact the City of San Luis Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at (928) 341-8520 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this topic, or to schedule a meeting with the City of San Luis Public Affairs Office, please call us (928) 341-8520 or email us at email@example.com.