News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/4/2021 4:44:10 PM to 7/26/2021 9:49:46 AM.
Posted on: June 4, 2021
[ARCHIVED] 2021 SMALL BUSINESS GRANT APPLICATION
Click Here to Submit an Application Today!
UPS is committed to keeping Latinx-Owned small businesses moving forward. Covid-19 has impacted small businesses across the board and minority small business community has been especially hard hit. We’ve partnered with the USHCC to invest in keeping Latinx-Owned small businesses moving forward. We’re making a donation to provide direct assistance to small businesses in need.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a small business grant. The deadline to submit your application is Friday, June 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The applicant must be a small business with less than 20 full-time employees.
- The applicant must be a majority Hispanic-owned business with an active EIN or ITIN number.
- The business must have been in operation for at least 9 months from the date that you complete this form.
- The business registered main address must be located in the U.S. states or territories.
- Typical grant amounts will be $5,000 per business that is selected.
If you have any technical difficulties filling out this grant application, please contact Brianna Dimas at firstname.lastname@example.org.