San Luis, Arizona - Starting Monday, September 13, 2021 through October 29, 2021, the City of San Luis will hold its Annual Community Clean-up Campaign.
The Community Clean-up Campaign is an annual service for residents to set out bulky items not routinely collected by weekly garbage collection services. The Clean-up Campaign is only available for San Luis Arizona residents.
In placing items out to be collected please, remember the following:
- Appliances, furniture, carpets, and televisions are acceptable.
- All tree debris, branches, wood and lumber must not exceed 4ft in length and need to be tied up.
- All leaves must be bagged.
- Tires will only be collected without rims.
- No hazardous waste will be collected; this includes motor oil, pesticides, paint, pool chemicals, etc.
- No construction material or debris will be collected.
- All appliances, tires, computers, and televisions must be placed separate.
“I want to thank the San Luis Public Works Department staff for providing our residents with this essential service,” stated Mayor Gerardo Sanchez. “Please take advantage of this great opportunity and let’s continue to keep our community clean,” he added.
To find out when the Public Works team will pass by your area and for more information on the City of San Luis Community Clean-up Campaign please visit, https://www.sanluisaz.gov/cleanup or call the Public Works Department at (928) 341-8577.
For more information about this topic, or to schedule a meeting with the City of San Luis Public Affairs Office, please call us (928) 341-8520 or email us at email@example.com