Participants heard from economic and business experts talking about what they do, regional collaboration along the border, and how they play a part in the cross-border relationship of the United States and Mexico.
- Rodolfo Andrade, President, Mexicali EDC
- J. Alejandro Figueroa, Director, Economic Development & Intergovernmental Affairs, Yuma, County
- Mario A. Guevara, Director, OPRODE (Office of Economic Development)
- Timothy E. Kelley, President & CEO, Imperial Valley Economic Development Corporation
- Nazzer O. Mendez, Executive Director, 4FrontED
- Linda Elliott-Nelson, Strategic Partnerships/Vinculacion, Arizona Western College
- Jenny Torres, Economic Development Manager, City of San Luis
Sponsors: Nelson Family Charitable Fund, Jennings Strouss PLC, 4FrontED, and the City of San Luis.
Originally aired: November 4, 2021.
Click on the following link to view the recording of this session: