Phoenix, AZ: To support the continued growth of the Arizona economy, the Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA) announced the launch of a new initiative, Locate48, which will provide resources and grant funding for small businesses that are expanding and relocating their business to Arizona. Business owners may apply for $20,000 individual grants until the application expires on May 13, 2022.
Businesses that are selected to receive the Locate48 grant funding will use the awarded funds to support the growth of their Arizona business, and to support local job seekers and businesses. Grant recipients will be strongly encouraged to contract and hire local businesses and residents to help support the growth of Arizona’s infrastructure and put funding back into the Grand Canyon State.
ASBA is proud to roll out the Locate48 program which may also be used for:
- Hiring employees – Recruiting fees or job posting services
- Payroll expenses and/or contract labor including IT support, marketing agency, etc.
- Health care benefits & business insurance
- Lease or mortgage payments for property used for business purposes (Does not include personal residence.)
- Equipment and furnishing updates
- Marketing – Website design and/or improvements, digital marketing, advertising, etc.
Eligible businesses must be recently registered in Arizona, leasing a physical location, and employ between 3-100 employees. Interested businesses should visit www.locate48.com/grant to see if it meets the grant criteria and requirements.
Press Release Source: