San Luis, Arizona – It’s that time of the year to get your unwanted items ready for our Annual Community Cleanup Campaign. The City of San Luis Annual Community Cleanup Campaign will be held from October 2, 2023, to December 1, 2023.
The Community Cleanup Campaign is an annual service for residents to set out bulky items not routinely collected by weekly garbage collection services.
In placing items out to be collected, please remember the following:
• Appliances, furniture, carpets, and televisions are acceptable.
• All tree debris, branches, wood, and lumber must be tied up and not exceed 4 feet long.
• All leaves must be bagged.
• Tires will only be collected without rims.
• No hazardous waste will be collected; this includes motor oil, pesticides, paint, pool chemicals, etc.
• No construction material or debris will be collected.
• All appliances, tires, computers, and televisions must be placed separately.
To find out when the Public Works team will pass by your neighborhood and for more information on the City of San Luis Community Cleanup Campaign, please visit https://www.sanluisaz.gov/cleanup or call the Public Works Department at (928) 341-8577.
For more information about this topic or to schedule a meeting with the City of San Luis Public Affairs Office, please call us at (928) 341-8520 or email us at email@example.com