San Luis, Arizona — The City of San Luis offices will be closed on Monday, October 9, 2023, in observance of Columbus Day. Offices will resume business hours on Tuesday, October 10, 2023. Emergency services will remain available.
Residential trash collection will change that week due to the holiday. Monday and Thursday route will have their trash collected on Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday and Friday route will have their trash collected on Wednesday and Friday.
As a reminder, if you need to make a utility payment, you can pay:
- Online at www.xpressbillpay.com
- Over the phone at 855-314-2095,
- With a live operator at 800-720-6847,
- with our Self-serving Kiosk outside City Hall, and
- If you will be paying with checks or money orders, you can utilize the drop box outside city hall.
All payments will be posted the following business day. If you have a water or sewer emergency, please contact the Police Department Communications Division at (928) 341-2420.