San Luis, Arizona — The City of San Luis offices will be closed on Friday, November 10, 2023, in observance of Veterans Day. Offices will resume business hours on Monday, November 13, 2023. Emergency services will remain available.
Residential trash collection will change that week due to the holiday. Monday and Thursday routes will have their trash collected on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday and Friday routes will have their trash collected on Tuesday and Thursday.
As a reminder, if you need to make a utility payment, you can pay:
- Online at www.xpressbillpay.com
- Over the phone at 855-314-2095,
- With a live operator at 800-720-6847,
- with our Self-serving Kiosk outside City Hall, and
- If you will pay with checks or money orders, you can utilize the drop box outside city hall.
All payments will be posted the following business day. If you have a water or sewer emergency, please contact the Police Department Communications Division at (928) 341-2420.