Term of Office
- Currently serving a third four-year term as Vice Mayor for the City of San Luis, Arizona.
- Appointed to serve as Vice Mayor on November 10, 2020.
- Re-elected into office December 7, 2020, to serve a four-year term as Council Member.
- Re-elected into office December 14,2016, to serve a four-year term as Council Member.
- Former Vice Mayor from June 12, 2013 to July 12, 2017.
- First elected into office June 13, 2012, to serve a four-year term as Council Member.
Birthplace & Years of Residency in San Luis
- Long Beach, California
- Resident of San Luis, Arizona since 2004
Community Activities, Civic Organizations, Elected & Appointed Offices
- Arizona Mexico Commission (AMC) Member
- City of San Luis Parking and Traffic Commissioner
- National Association of Latino Elected Board Members (NALEO)
- Past President of the Yuma Association of Realtors Board Director
- Wish Granter for the Make-a-Wish Foundation for the Yuma Area
- Yuma County Planning and Zoning Commissioner
- Border Trade Alliance Board Member
Hobbies & Fun Facts
- Family roots in Zacatecas, Mexico
- Business owner since 1996
- Completed City of Long Beach Community Police Academy Training
- Greatly enjoys spending time with family and his multiple pets (dog, cat, fish, cockatoo)
- Father of 4 amazing children
- Married 25 years