Term of Office
Birthplace & Years of Residency in San Luis
- Maria C. Ramos was elected on June 13, 2012, for a four-year term as Council Member of the San Luis City Council.
- She was re-elected to Council on December 14, 2016, for a second four-year term.
- Appointed Vice Mayor on July 12, 2017.
Community Activities, Civic Organizations, Elected & Appointed Offices
- Fresno, California
- Resident of San Luis for 6 years
- National Association of Latino Elected Board (NALEO) Member
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns Member
- Yuma Metropolitan Planning Organization Member
- Rural Transportation Advocacy Council
- South Yuma County Domestic Violence Coalition Chair Woman
- Community Justice Board Member
- Yuma Regional Bicycle Coalition
- 2020 Census Complete Count Committee
- P31 Home Chair Woman
- Baking Cakes
- Handmade Cards
- Married for 25 years with 2 sons and 1 daughter