Can I receive legal advice from the City Prosecutor’s Office?

No. The City Prosecutor does not represent individuals in private legal matters and cannot provide any legal advice to individuals. If you need help with a personal legal matter such as filing a lawsuit, creating a will, or defending against a criminal charge, you may want to contact a private attorney. If you do not know an attorney in your area, the State Bar of Arizona’s website provides information on attorney referral services for persons of varying income levels.

Show All Answers

1. Can I receive legal advice from the City Prosecutor’s Office?
2. What kinds of cases does the San Luis City Prosecutor prosecute?
3. I believe I am the victim of a criminal offense. How do I report the offense?
4. I want to continue a court date. How do I do that?
5. Where do I locate the San Luis City Code?
6. Can I park my motor home in my driveway?
7. Can the City tow my car out of my driveway?
8. Do I have to license my cat or dog?
9. How do I press charges against another person?
10. Can I drop the charges?
11. Will I have to testify?
12. How do I clear up a bench warrant?
13. My driver license is suspended, how do I get it back?
14. What is a Plea Agreement and how do I get one?
15. I received a citation, but can't make my court appearance date. What can I do?
16. Can I discuss my case with the Prosecutor?
17. Can I attend an arraignment or other court appearance?